Christmas Eve 2010 (36 weeks and 1 day pregnant)
I think it is safe to say that the 1st official Meredith Christmas was a hit! We had a different Christmas this year because I could not travel but it turned out great. Everyone was so great to come to Nashville and make it such a wonderful Christmas. Kristen, David, the boys and mom all arrived Tuesday afternoon. Dad, Meme and Memaw came Wednesday and Sheri and Unkie came on Friday. It ended up snowing Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It was beautiful! I think we all agreed it was our first white Christmas. It did cause some issues for those traveling back on Sunday but everyone made it to their destination at some point (Unkie and Sheri make it back on Monday). Thankfully mom stayed and helped me clean up the house. I would not have been able to do it by myself so a huge thank you to momma!!
Everyone was spoiled rotten with the gifts this year, as usual. My parents are so generous all year round but they love going all out at Christmas and birthdays and this year was no exception. I love giving my family things that I know they want or have hinted about all year. That is the best part! The boys must have been good most of the year (hehe) because they racked up. It was so fun to watch them and listen to their reactions. Even Will was so excited! Everything new he would see he would see, ohhhhhh! It was so cute!
It was so sad to see them all leave but it made it a little easier knowing I will see my mom, dad and sista soon when Baby Smith arrives. I will be 37 weeks on Thursday and I am hoping/praying for some progress. There was zero made at last weeks appointment. I am thinking I will try to start the marathon walk fests soon. Although I have to admit, it is hard just walking to the mailbox because I get so out of breath. I have started swelling a little bit in my face and hands but I still don't have cankles and I hope to keep it that way. I am still feeling about the same, although I wasn't nauseous for a few days this last week, it kicked in again yesterday like normal. Oh well, the countdown is here and I am ready (well, ready to not be pregnant, ready for baby-don't think so).
Wow!! He's soooo close to being here! Yay!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, you look beautiful and I love it that Ty has his hand on your belly. Precious.