Not a whole lot is happening around here, just waiting! I am officially 38 weeks and 1 day today. I have made a little progress but not a ton. Next week we are going to set the induction date for week 41 if I haven't gone into labor yet. My fingers are crossed! I have been feeling pretty bad all week so I just knew some progress had been made but unfortunately, not enough. Oh well! I have had a really busy week so it has made the time go by really fast. I have had lunches out with different friends, movie dates, dinner dates and lots of errands. I still have some stuff to get down before baby comes but I have not been stressing about it. It will get done and if not, it will get done sometime. My momma finished the bedding and she is going to bring it up when I go into labor. I can't wait to see the final product. I am so thankful so wanted to make the bedding because it means so much to me! It will be perfect.
We had a really fun NYE! We went to dinner at a yummy restaurant, Cafe Nonna, with 4 other couples. Then we went over to a friends house for about an hour to watch the ball drop. I couldn't believe I stayed up until 1:30am! Wow, that is not like me! It was a lot of fun though!
I thought this pic was so funny! I have to lay on a heating pad quite a bit because of my back and Sue thought she should do the same!
No comments:
Post a Comment