Last weekend I was so fortunate to have a baby shower here in Nashville. We really had a great time and the hostesses did such a fabulous job with the food, decor, and everything! My sister, brother in law and the boys came to Nashville as well as my mom, dad, grandmothers, cousins, etc. We dubbed it a trial Christmas run since everyone is coming here for Christmas since I can't travel. I think it went well! We don't have a big house but somehow we managed to fit everyone pretty comfortably. Not everyone stayed here though so that eased a little of the burden. Christmas will be full of chaos but so much fun! Baby M got so much stuff, we are so truly blessed by awesome friends and family. I think we are set except for diapers and wipes, haha and of course a baby. I start going to weekly appointments next week and they will see if there has been any progress made. I am hoping there has been. I am perfectly fine with having this guy a little early. 37 weeks would be great! I have a feeling that is not going to happen though. For some reason Ty and I have both felt this entire pregnancy that he is going to come early but now that it is getting close, I don't think that anymore.
Thank you everyone for such a wonderful weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment