Thursday, December 9, 2010

34 weeks!


Putting up the first ornament on our first tree together! (whoa, look at that belly!!)

Ty and I have not gotten a tree since we have been together. We were always out of town for most of the holiday and we were living in my small condo and I just didn't want to fool with a tree. I was so happy I talked Ty into getting a real tree (not like he had a choice). Real is the only way to go in my opinion. I am not big on anything fake, including: trees, purses, plants, etc.

I am officially 34 weeks today, yay! I have had a few days in the past week where I am totally over being pregnant. I told my friend it wasn't the weight gain, it was feeling bad everyday and pretty much all day, back aches, weird pains and not being able to breathe very well. But with all of the complaining, I know it is so worth it. I am so excited to meet BB I can hardly wait! I don't have a doctor's appointment until next Thursday but then the weekly appointments start. This week I have just been getting ready for an influx of visitors starting tonight. I have a baby shower on Saturday and I'm so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh...you look absolutely gorgeous, Lauren!!! I know I talked to you about the blog before but I am just getting back into being around the house more to enjoy everyone's blogs.I have a lot to catch up on!! It's not going to be very long before I get on here and see you guys with your sweet baby boy...I'm so excited to see him! Ok...better get back to reading about your journey through pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete