Thursday, August 26, 2010

19 weeks


(please excuse how terrible I look; took this post walk)

I am 19 weeks today! The first half of this pregnancy is flying by! Our big appointment is Tuesday and I'm so ready. I think I will breathe a sigh of relief once we are done with it and of course find out if we are having a boy or girl!! I am still thinking boy but Ty is not budging on girl. I am feeling ok, not great but ok. I am having major back issues with trying to sleep on my side. I have slept on my back all of my life and my back does not like me sleeping on my side. I try to get out of bed and I am in such tremendous pain. I have tried pillows but I think I am going to get me a long pillow that I have seen online. Any recommendations? The heartburn has hit with a vengeance. I thought I was going to be lucky and bypass it but it started last week and it is awful! Tums are my best friend, ha! I am still having nausea and am still off of seafood, cheese, eggs and green bell peppers. Other than that food is tasting much better and I'm sure that will be evident at the weigh in, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment