
As many of you probably have already heard, we found out yesterday we are having a BOY!! Complete shock by everyone but me; although I was starting to be convinced it was a girl since everyone thought it was! Ty's jaw did not come off the floor until this morning I think! We were both in the ultrasound room and she asked if we wanted to know and of course we said yes. She was taking pictures of other parts and then all of a sudden she started typing boy and we both screamed and were dying laughing! My mom said she heard us all the way in the waiting room. Probably not appropriate but it was sure funny! He was not shy at all about showing us he was a boy. He was smiling and waving too. It is just absolutely amazing what can be seen in an ultrasound. The doctor said that as far as she could tell everything looked good. They send all of the scans to a maternal group and if anything is wrong or something needs further investigating then they will call us next week. But, I definitely breathed a sigh of relief because I have been so worried about these scans. Thank you for all of the prayers and please continue to pray for Baby Bean to continue to grow and be healthy!
*Sidenote about outfit-everyone has called this baby, Baby Bean. My nephews call me Aunt Bean and we just thought it was cute using that name instead of it or baby. So, mom and I were shopping yesterday afternoon and found this organic, super soft outfit and the name of the company was Bebe Bean!! We just had to get it!!
Congratulations Lauren! You will be a great mom! Can't wait to see Mr. Meredith!
ReplyDelete