Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How 'bout ya Hulk?

Things not to say to a pregnant woman...

Seemingly overnight I have gone from someone who wasn't showing at all to wearing maternity clothes. My mom was with me for over a week and she said from Thursday to Sunday I completely changed. I wore some pajamas on Thursday night and they fit fine, not big but I was able to move about in them comfortably. I washed them and wore them again Sunday night and to my surprise they felt like I had squeezed into a kid's size XS. Whoa! What happened?? I came down the stairs at my sister's house to show everyone and we were all dying laughing and Ty just looked at me and said, how 'bout ya Hulk? Nice! I decided now is the time for him to start reading a daddy to be book and I'm sure they have tips like, don't mention your wife's weight gain, etc. But at least right now I can laugh at my ever changing body and try to embrace it!

Disclaimer-he would totally never say anything like that to be mean, he was just trying to be funny. He is so sweet and caring that it would kill him if he hurt my feelings!

No comments:

Post a Comment