Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sugarland

Mimmie, Lauren, Laura, Ashlie

We just got back in town after a really fun weekend! We went to see Little Big Town and Sugarland in Memphis! I love Sugarland and have a bit of a girl crush on the lead singer, Jennifer Nettles. Mimmie emailed me back in February or March saying they were coming to town and did I want to go? Umm, of course! She asked if Emily would want to come and she said yes and then we asked if Laura wanted to come and it grew from there! Some of Emily and Laura's friends from Fayetteville came too. There was a group of 9 of us that went and had a great time. The boys were more interested in seeing how much they could drink but the girls spent their time dancing, singing and having a ball! It was really so much fun even with the crazy heat. This was Baby Bean's second concert and he/she loved it! At the end of the show Sugarland and Little Big Town came out and same Walkin in Memphis and it was amazing! I hope I can find that version on You Tube because it was awesome. I have always loved, loved that song and they put there own spin on it and it turned out great.

Baby Bean seems to be doing good so far. I think he/she did not like the heat so much because BB definitely showed up during/after the concert in the form of making my tummy huge. It looked like I was 8 months pregnant in a matter of hours! It was crazy! My stomach went down some but it sure was crazy. I am definitely looking more pregnant these days. My dresses no longer hide my pooch. Clothes are still fitting but I feel like that won't be for long. I am so fortunate to have had 2 friends let me borrow their maternity clothes (thanks Laura and Amy) and I'm sure I will be getting into those once it gets a little cooler. Only 2 more weeks and we will know if it is a boy or a girl. Getting excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment