Sunday, September 9, 2012
2 weeks from today
Yep, we will be meeting our baby! Of course, things could happen sooner, although I am not expecting that but you never know! I am excited, nervous and completely terrified all at once! It is so funny because everyone has their opinion (especially strangers) when they ask when I'm due, is it my first, etc? They all look at me with crazy eyes and say, wow, that is going to be crazy! Haha! Yes, I have no idea how crazy it will be but I am hoping we can all survive and thrive and be happy and one day have 2 children who are close in age who love to play together!
For Smith's 18 month check up everything looked great! He weighs 27.8 lbs (75%) and is 34 inches tall (85%). Super happy with all of those stats and even better was that all his blood work, vitamin count etc, looked awesome. It is always in the back of my mind wondering if he gets enough of the essential vitamins since his food choices are so limited. He is still a good eater but he is definitely getting more picky. I never thought he would turn into a picky eater. I'm really hoping it is a phase because he used to down some veggies and now it is much harder to get him to eat them. I just keep offering them to him in hopes one day he will love them again.
We are all doing well here and just waiting. I have not been feeling well lately (well, the whole pregnancy, ha) but we are making it. It is tough chasing S around with a big belly and no energy! It's all good though and so worth the misery :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment