Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fears

I have been struggling with a couple of things related to our upcoming days and having a baby.  I know everything will be ok and it will all work out but I'm nervous.  I guess that is to be expected.  One of my fears is silly, really.  I am scared and sad about leaving Smith for 3 night while I'm in the hospital.  I have left him one time for 24 hours...that is it.  Now I have to leave him for 3 nights and 4 days.  Just makes me sad.  I know he will have the best time and probably not even notice me being gone, but still, I'm sad.  I'm also nervous about recovering from a c-section while having a 20 month old.  He is not old enough to understand that I can't pick him up, roll around on the floor, throw him in the air, etc.  My recovery with Smith was not easy in any stretch of the imagination but I just had him to worry about and I was able to pick him up.  I keep hearing with a planned c-section the recovery is easier so I'm hoping that's true!!  Now, if I go into labor between now and Sunday then I will try a VBAC but I highly doubt that will happen.

On to other fun things!  Smith will be 20 months tomorrow!  He is hilarious and almost always tries to make you laugh.  He talks up a storm, although much of can't be understood, he loves to talk.  He favorite word is "bye-a".  What this means, who knows.  But, whenever he doesn't know a word or can't pronounce it, bye-a.  Hilarious.  He is such a daddy's boy right now.  It is precious.  This is such a fun age!  He is not perfect by any means but he is the best little thing ever!

If you are the praying kind, I know my family would appreciate any you can spare on Sunday!!  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment