Smith is 19 months old today and I have a little less than 5 weeks to go until we meet baby. I just ordered another crib and mattress this week, ha. I have not done one thing with the nursery but it will get done at some point. The baby will be in a bassinet in our room for a few months so I'm not worried. My mom is coming this week and staying for almost 2 weeks to help my sister and I. I am hoping we can get some stuff done then. It is amazing how much baby stuff I have to get for new baby. Oh well, that is what happens when you have little ones so close!
Monday, August 20, 2012
Summer
We traveled much of the summer and were gone for about 3 weeks in a row, then home for a week and then off again. We went to Memphis, Rosemary Beach, the River (my parents house), ATL and then Lake Blue Ridge, just to name a few. We even had an awesome visitor, Aunt Emmie or as Smith says, Me! We had a great summer and are still enjoying it!
Smith is 19 months old today and I have a little less than 5 weeks to go until we meet baby. I just ordered another crib and mattress this week, ha. I have not done one thing with the nursery but it will get done at some point. The baby will be in a bassinet in our room for a few months so I'm not worried. My mom is coming this week and staying for almost 2 weeks to help my sister and I. I am hoping we can get some stuff done then. It is amazing how much baby stuff I have to get for new baby. Oh well, that is what happens when you have little ones so close!
Smith is 19 months old today and I have a little less than 5 weeks to go until we meet baby. I just ordered another crib and mattress this week, ha. I have not done one thing with the nursery but it will get done at some point. The baby will be in a bassinet in our room for a few months so I'm not worried. My mom is coming this week and staying for almost 2 weeks to help my sister and I. I am hoping we can get some stuff done then. It is amazing how much baby stuff I have to get for new baby. Oh well, that is what happens when you have little ones so close!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment