Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!


I want to take a minute to wish my parents a very Happy 39th Anniversary tomorrow, October, 9th! They are the most amazing parents anyone could have and I feel incredibly blessed they are mine. They were married young and have been through many good times, bad times and times in between but through it all they have stuck with each other. I pray that Ty and I can be half the parents they are to me and my sister. If I could have picked my parents they would be exactly who I was given. Everyday I thank my lucky stars for them and couldn't imagine my life without them. Thank you mom and dad for the countless sacrifices you made for us and for the tremendous amount of love you show us each and every day. I hope you have a great day and can't wait to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment