April-went to my parents, the beach and ATL for my friend Katie's baby shower. We were able to see some very dear friends of mine in ATL that I miss hanging out with! We were gone for 2 weeks.
May-went to Disney World, my parents and the beach again! We decided to go to Disney at 4pm om a Saturday night and left at 8am Sunday, haha. We drove (10 hours) and went to Magic Kingdom and Epcot. It was such a fun spontaneous trip for the 4 of us. We always go on vacation with my parents but it was really nice to do something with just us. The kids really enjoyed it. There were definitely times they were overwhelmed (Smith more than RK) but I'm so thankful we did it. And I think I'm officially over really despising Disney, ha. We were gone for over 2 weeks this time.
I did leave to beach early to sadly attend my best friend's dad funeral. It was so tough seeing her and her family so sad but I'm so thankful I was able to work it out and go.
The next weekend Laura flew from Portland and I flew from Nashville to visit Em. Kelli came up and we had the best weekend. Those girls just make me laugh like no other.
Our last trip was to Key West to celebrate our 5th anniversary. Ty really outdid himself by having our best friends, Mimmie and Brian surprise me in the airport and flew to KW with us. I know how difficult it was for them to coordinate babysitters, etc and it is a trip I will never forgot. We played on the beach, we ate, we drank, we took a sunset cruise, we ate on a private island for Mimmie's birthday, we were lazy and it was awesome. What a great way to end our two months of traveling.
And now we are home...for a little while













No comments:
Post a Comment