Thursday, May 1, 2014

48 months

I feel like a chapter has closed for me and my family and a new one is beginning.  For 48 months in a row I was pregnant, nursing or both at the same time.  I did not have one day, hour or minute without being/doing at least one of those things for 4 years!!  It was tough but it was our life.  My pregnancies weren't easy and I was sick for almost the entire time with both.   I had a difficult time in the beginning nursing both of my children.  I had mastitis with Smith and it was the most sick I have ever been.  But it was all worth it and I was so proud of myself for sticking it out.  I nursed Smith for 14 months and Ruby Kate for 18 months.  It was tough ending it with RK; she was very upset with me which made it worse.  I think she will be our last baby so that made it harder as well.  When your in the thick of it all it's hard to imagine how life will be but then you turn around and your baby is 19 months.  Wow!  That's life for you.  You struggle and then you wish you could do it again.  These babies get your every time.  Here's to more adventures for our little family!



No comments:

Post a Comment