Friday, August 9, 2013

Oh Piff

The has been one of those weeks when I wanted cocktail hour to begin at 7am. Everyday.  Joking (kind of).  I am worn out in every sense of the word.  Smith has had moments of being possessed by the devil and he also had a bad allergic reaction to something unknown that scared the poo out of me.  Ruby Kate won't sleep and just screams.  A lot.  She was up from 1-4am last night, ugh.  I'm pretty sure she is 10 months old and not a newborn.  I digress..The last thing I wanted to do was go over to a friends house tonight for dinner and for the kids to play.  I just wanted to go to bed.  But we committed to it so I had to go.  I don't know the husband or wife very well so that added to my anxiety, ha but Ty has been friends with the husband for a while.  They just built a home near us.  It ended up being so fun and the wife and I have so many things in common.  It was really good for the soul kind of fun and I didn't even drink, haha.  I have really been missing my friends so much lately.  This was a good reassurance to me to never give up on making new friends.  Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver but the others gold.  

And random pics not from tonight 
In case you can't tell the alligator is eating RK's head...that kind of week


No comments:

Post a Comment