Thursday, May 2, 2013

Back to reality

So much has happened I don't have time to write it all down, ha.

We just got back from spending about 3 weeks at my parents with a trip home in between.  It was awesome!  We celebrated Ty's birthday and his new job!  And we celebrated big!  Lots of drinking, eating, boating, golfing and playing.   We even braved a beach trip with just our little family.  It was so much fun and a lot of work.  We always go with my parents to the beach so this was new.  But we really enjoyed it and even went out to dinner with the early birds.  Our kids go to bed so early that is is hard to go out with them but it worked out great going early.  I was nervous about all the long car trips but they both did really well and still no DVD player!  I'm impressed!

The kids are goods and growing like crazy.  Smith is talking up a storm.  He loves singing, playing the guitar and drums.  He can throw a football like nobody's business.  His favorite song is Mumford and Sons. I Will Wait.

RK is so sweet.  She is sleeping better and sometimes even 10 hours.  She is sitting by herself but no crawling yet.   I'm sure she will follow S and be about 8 or so months before that happens.  I have been making all of her food and she seems to really like everything.  Her hair still sticks straight up and I love it so much. Her bottom two teeth are also in.











No comments:

Post a Comment