I should clarify that not sleeping is not awesome, haha. It sounded that way in the last post but I definitely did not mean that. Two sweet kids (most of the time) is awesome. Just in case someone really thought I had lost my mind. I'm so tired today I can barely keep my eyes open. I texted Ty at 8:45 and asked him to come home. I was kind of kidding but kind of not. I slept a total of 2 and a half hours last night. I haven't slept more than 4-5 hours a night in almost 12 weeks. It is wearing on me. And the worst part is half of the time it is not Ruby Kate's fault, it is mine. UGHHH! But, all of the struggles with sleep are part of my life and as hard as it is, I will make it.
So this was one of the things I am not doing because I'm so tired, Christmas cards. If I did this would be the picture....(think it sums things up pretty well right now, ha)

No comments:
Post a Comment