This has not happened since Smith was about 6 months old but I almost wish it would every day. Mr. only took a 30 minute nap this day and was just grumpy and so was I. I turned on the news (I never have the tv on which drives Ty nuts) and he fell asleep on my belly and slept for about 30 minutes. It was the best thing in the world!
Smith is officially 17 months old and I am almost 27 weeks. I am feeling so big lately but am making it! We have had a great few months/weeks. We took music class the later part of spring and Smith had his first swim lesson yesterday. It is so hard to believe that in less than 3 months I will have to share my time with a new baby. Sometimes it makes me sad but then I think about baby girl and I get all excited again. It's hard to imagine how this will all work out but I have faith and lots of prayers that it will all work out.
I look at this picture and I just want to smile and cry all at the same time! Dang hormones, haha
No comments:
Post a Comment