His 15 month stats (one month late I might add):
weight-24 lbs 7.5 oz (50%)
height-33 inches (85%)
It is still hard to believe he is close to a year and a half and I am over halfway in getting to meet Baby GIRL! Oh yes, we found out a few weeks ago we are having a girl. I am so shocked, still!
We didn't tell anyone when the ultrasound was because I had to reschedule it, they just assumed it was the day we had originally said. Ty and I went and didn't find out at the doctor's office. I had the ultrasound tech write the gender down for us and put it safely in an envelope. I really didn't want to find out. I was at peace with not knowing (which is shocking because I hate surprises!). Ty wouldn't have it. I went the next day to one of my favorite children's shops and picked out a boy outfit and a girl outfit. I gave the worker the envelope and asked her to look and wrap up the package with gender neutral paper. Ty cooked dinner Friday night and after much convincing we went to what will be the new baby's room and opened up the outfit. I saw it first and my face was just frozen and then we started cussing like sailors, haha. We were both just so shocked! We are beyond excited! I still think there was a mistake and I will have a boy but either way, the baby looks great and it weighing in close to a pound.
Smith and I flew out early on Mother's Day to my parents house and I was able to tell them that day about baby girl. I surprised my mom with a suspicious card and had her unwrap some pink Lilly Pulitzer flip flops. Ty told his parents the same day out at lunch. It was so fun! We were able to tell my sista and her family the day before; she got to find out by us giving her a hot pink bracelet. What a fun time it was shocking everyone!!
We had a great week at my parents filled with lots of sand, water, boating, walking and hanging out. I have been so lucky to be able to go there about once a month lately. I'm not sure when I will be back but hoping it won't be too long. I have to get my trips in because I know it will be a while once I get more into the pregnancy and after delivery.By the way the dog did not have rabies! Thank GOD


No comments:
Post a Comment