Wednesday, March 14, 2012





Our whirlwind continues! We have had so much going on in our little family. Ty could sense I needed a break big time so he suggested we head down to the River for a last second trip. He asked me on Tuesday and we were on the road on Wednesday, ha. We stayed for a week and then brought my mom back with us so she could help my sister out while her husband was out of town. We had a great time at the River. Lots of eating, shopping, walking and relaxing. The boys played lots of golf so Ty was thrilled.

While we were down there my mom had a big birthday! It was so fun getting to celebrate with her. Smith decided he wanted to start walking while we were down there too. My mom talked to him on the phone a few weeks before we came and she told him to not start walking until she saw him. Well, sure enough, he started walking the second day we were there. It was great! So, at a little over 13 months the walking began!

He also has a few words that he says over and over-this, that, ish (fish), momma, dada, no, yeah and uh-oh (his favorite). Everything looked good at his one year check up as well. He weighed 23.8 lbs (60%) and 31 inches (80%). He dropped a little on his height in regards to his track but they weren't worried at all.

We got back from my parents house on a Tuesday and we left with Ty to go to Gatlinburg for a work conference.  We just got back last night.  I feel like we have been gone so much lately.  It was fun, although I will say Gatlinburg is quite the redneck town.  It was an experience, haha.  Our hotel had an indoor pool so Smith got to swim for the first time really.  I put him in water when he was little but really just his feet and legs.  He loved it!  I can't wait for the pools to open here because I am hoping/thinking he is going to be a water baby like his momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment