I am officially 31 weeks today! The time is really flying by but I hear the last few weeks are the longest. I am beginning to feel a little uncomfortable and sometimes it is hard to catch my breath, even when I don't do anything. It is so weird! We went to the doctor today and baby's heart rate looked good and she had no concerns, yay! Back in 2 weeks. We are busy working on his room. Right now it is a disaster but I am hoping to get it together by the weekend. Fingers crossed!
After I came back from the River, mom arrived 2 days later in Nashville to help me do some stuff and accompany me on the trek to Arkansas for our first baby shower! We had the best time! Mom and I got to spend the night in Memphis with our friends Mimmie and Brian on Tuesday. We did a little shopping and some eating and then headed out the next day to go to Fayetteville. We shopped our way there and had a blast. We spent the night with Emily on Wednesday. Laura and Parker came over and brought us soup and we got to catch up! Parker is hilarious and I love getting to be around him. Thursday we did more shopping and picked up Sista, David, Dad from the airport. I dropped them at dinner and headed down the hill to pick up Ty. Everyone had a large time that night! The boys played golf while mom and I ran around a bit. Our party was Friday night and it was the coolest baby shower I have ever been too and it was ours! It was held at the Inn at Carnall Hall, which in my opinion, is one of the neatest venues around. The decorations were awesome, food was great and company, even better. I couldn't have asked for a more incredible party! Laura, Kelli and Emily really out did themselves and I can't thank them enough! I am so sad that we didn't get any pictures. Any pictures. Ugh! Oh well, at least I have great memories!! Saturday we did some more shopping and the boys played more gold. We got to tailgate for a minute but then my dad was ready to head somewhere to watch the Bama game. We went to Does for the first half and watched the rest at Em's house. It was a wonderful weekend and I am so lucky to have such great friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment