As most of you know, I am pregnant! While this is such an amazing time it is also pretty unreal and scary. I have been feeling really terrible since about week 6 but I keep hearing that most people start feeling better around week 14. I am now 13 1/2 weeks and still have a hard time getting of off the couch. I don't consider myself very wimpy but I just don't know how tons of other people do this and function normally. I mean, I quit my job and don't have much responsibility at this moment and I can't imagine how I would make it otherwise! It is funny because I am already doing things I always said I wouldn't do once I was pregnant (I know, eat my words as I'm sure I will do millions of times once the baby gets here). I always thought I would work out like I always do, 4 or 5 times a week for at least an hour. Um, not happening. Like I said, I'm having a hard time getting off the couch. I also would tell myself that I would eat organically and not overindulge in sweets, and other junk like that...well, once again, not happening. Food has not been my friend for about 7 weeks and the only thing I seem to get down are fruits (good), ice cream and the occasional chip. Ooops. Oh well! I have lost some weight but my doctor assures me she is not worried, nor am I. I have never had a problem gaining weight and I'm certain this will be true during the next few months. I do think it is going to take some time to get used to gaining a lot of weight and weighing more than I ever have. I haven't fluxuated more than 8lbs from my high school weight and that was when I was pretty chunky, hehe. Oh well! That is all part of the crazy ride!!
I am due January 20, 2011, otherwise known as my birthday. I'm sure this will change but for now it is pretty cool!
As soon as I start showing I will post some belly shots (don't worry, no skin shots). Right now I look like your normal everyday person, which is weird because I sure a hell don't feel like one.
No comments:
Post a Comment