Thursday, November 21, 2013

October and November

October was a super fun month!  I think October is the best month.  We spent a week at the beach and Kristen and her family were able to come for some of it as well.  We had amazing weather and just a good time.  It was tough to leave as usual.  I am so over leaving my parents.  I'm ready to move.

Halloween was postponed a night due to bad storms but we were lucky and Alicia and Rod came for a visit.  Halloween had little fanfare and we went to 3 houses.  Smith liked it ok but was still a little iffy and since he can't eat (most) candy it is kind if an odd holiday, ha.  He did have his first special lollipop thanks to Alicia and loved it.  They were both going to be bumblebees but S decided to be Spider-Man again this year.  

November started with a bang as 3 out of 4 had the stomach bug.  Parenting 2 small kids while you are puking your brains out is no joke.  Ty and I both had it at the same time.  Smith rarely gets to watch tv but that week he watched a lot.  We had no help and it was the shittiest week ever, ha. I'm just glad we survived it.  

The best part of this month was going to Oregon with 2 of my best friends.  It was a quickly planned trip but the best.  We ate, drank, danced, shopped and even managed to squeeze in some yoga while we stayed at the cutest little cottage on the water.  Perfection.  I left the kids for the second time in their little lives.  This time it was hard but I needed a break.  I was so worn out from daily life and never being without the little ones.  It came at a good time.  Picture overload











No comments:

Post a Comment