Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Parental Fail
It has been a hectic summer to say the least. I am going to blame that for my lastest fail as a parent, haha. We have been staying at Ty's parents since we got back from my parents so my sista and her family can have our house before their new house closes. Anyway, I had just come over to our house and Smith was starting to get fussy. He is never fussy so I was wondering what was going on and just figured he was overtired. I put him in his crib and he cried for a while, which he really doesn't do much anymore. He finally went to sleep and halfway through his nap I yelped oh sh**. I FORGOT TO FEED HIM. Ahhhhh! Duh, that was why he was fussy. I have had this dream before that I forgot to feed him for days but never did I think it would happen (thank goodness it wasn't days). I always put every feeding, diaper change, nap, etc in my phone so I don't forget and I did anyway. Oh well. He survived and I did too with just some major mommy guilt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this cracks me up! Not that Smith was hungry, but that these things just happen. You've been taking care of him 24/7 for almost 7 months, right?? I think if this is the first time you've forgotten something then you deserve a gold star! I am convinced that being a stay-at-home mom is one of the hardest jobs ever!
ReplyDelete